Wednesday, February 18, 2015

All You Need

Good Morning Creative Friends!
Today's layout is made up of hearts and glitter and an amazing cut file from Ashley!  I don't know about you, but our black lab is definitely one of the family! Sometimes, I think she's one of the kids!  I picked up this glitter paper, polka dot glitter paper to boot awhile back and was waiting for something special to use it on.

I used The Give A Dog A Bone cut file from The Cut Shoppe and it's full of cuts for your canine pages! There's also one for kitties!

I love how this turned out and I LOVE that the glitter paper was no challenge for the intricate cut file and the Cameo! Just make sure your mat is super sticky and that your cut settings for your blade are correct and it should cut like butter (which my dog also loves!)



Ashley thinks of everything doesn't she? 

Get crafty! We'd love to see what you are making!




No comments:

Post a Comment