Friday, April 17, 2015

Neat & Tangled and The Cut Shoppe Inspiration Week Day 5!

We've reached the final day of our Inspiration Week with the Neat & Tangled Design Team.  It's been amazing to see what all of the Designers have created this week! Today Missy and Allie are here to share their awesome layouts with you.  And once you finish here, make sure you pop over to the Neat & Tangled Blog to see what their Designers created today.

Love You Awesome Nerd by Missy Whidden:


Missy says:

I had so much fun mixing these cut files with the stamps from Neat & Tangled!  I started with a geeky picture, so I knew right away I wanted to use the the Awesome Nerd cut file.  I used white cardstock covered in clear gesso and then I used the Tiny Triangles and A Lot to Say stamps as background elements.  I built my layers under my photo and then used those colors to determine my background colors.  I used gelatos and inks on plastic packaging to create the watercolor look.  I cut a few more die cuts from the Round Up and Doo Dads cut files to tuck in as embellishments.  I also used one for the date at the bottom.  I had so much fun creating this page with this fun combo of products!

Most Favorite by Allie Stewart:

 


Allie says:

I had a really fun time using the Neat and Tangled Stamps with cut files from The Cut Shoppe! For this layout, I used "The Love Club" cut file with "My Favorite" and "Diamonds Stamps". First, I stamped the diamonds stamp onto white cardstock. I colored them in randomly with watercolors! I didn't have a specific color scheme in mind, other than happy colors. Next, I cut out the hearts from The Love Club and painted them the same blue as I used on the background. I trimmed the ends of cut for a custom look! I then used Staz-On ink to stamp "My Favorite" onto teal vellum. So fun! I love how the stamps and cut files look together!

Thanks so much to everyone that has joined us this week!  You can still comment to win the $25 credit to the Neat & Tangled Shop!  We'll be choosing a random winner from all of the comments on The Cut Shoppe Blog this week.  Commenting will be open until Sunday, April 19th, and a winner will be announced on Monday, April 20th!

And don't forget, that you can still save in The Cut Shoppe on your purchase!  Just use the Code TCSNT30 at checkout, to save 30% off of your purchase.  This discount is valid from April 13th-April 18th!  

 Make sure you check back on Monday, for the announcement of our Winner!

18 comments:

  1. Oh, Missy, I LOVE your inky look! Allie, love how you've used the triangle stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the water color look on Missy's background! The colors are awesome!
    Allie's layout is crazy amazing!!! I can't believe she colored all of those triangles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both layouts are awesome!!! I love this colors in the first one! but both are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors in both layouts and how they both move the eye along. Especially love that green printed vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These layouts are so full
    of bright colors and fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. the layouts are great. I love how the first wends it way from the bottom corner over to the opposite top corner.
    the second layout is so pretty - love the blues.
    thanks for having the hop and teaming with Neat and Tangled for a inspirational week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layouts are great and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great patterns and colors on these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great blend of colours, textures and dimension on both of these layouts ... so fun! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the stamp and cut file combos! It's been a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the layouts...soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layouts! Love the stamping and cut files together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those triangles and diamond stamps are used amazingly on these layouts... I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looooooooooooove these layouts!!!! Wow!!! The Blues and greens...wow! I could stare at it all day!!!! And I loooooove the tiny triangles on the 2nd layout - ROCKING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girls, you did a great job! The layouts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great combination of products to make this fun page! I love the colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete