Saturday, July 18, 2015

Be Awesome

Hello!  I have a simple and fun layout to share with you today using the Trippy Triangles cut file and the Words To Live By cut file!  As soon as I saw the new Happy Things collection from Pinkfresh Studio, I knew I just had to use it along with the Trippy Triangles background!



How To:  I arranged a couple of triangles from the Trippy Triangles cut file and the "Be Awesome" title onto my workspace in Silhouette Studio and cut them out of 12x12 white cardstock.  After my cut was complete I adhered patterned paper to the backside of "awesome" and my triangle cuts.
I then printed a 4x6 photo and placed it behind the "Be" word.  I used a needle and black thread to hand stitch around my cut out triangles.  I then adhered acrylic triangle pieces (from the collection) and a couple of hand cut triangles around my design.  I flicked black spray mist across my page, and finished by adhering wood veneer pieces and puffy stickers.













I hope that you are inspired by my page today, and try to create your own triangular background, I'm sure it would be awesome!!













No comments:

Post a Comment