Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Every Picture

Hi guys! Michelle here with you today to share a layout featuring the very fun Stay Focused cut file from The Cut Shoppe!

The Stay Focused cut file set consists of 5 photo themed icons, that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

I love, love the "every picture has a story to tell" cut file because it really cuts straight to the purpose of my memory keeping. Each picture that I choose to scrap tells a story-sometimes that story is small and sometimes the story is big, but no matter what, the picture holds a special meaning for me and it is always my goal to communicate that through the layout that I design. Using this cut file as my title in the next layout seemed like a perfect fit for the single photo that I had from the day my youngest began her first gymnastics class.

Every Picture

As I was working in Silhouette to size the title, I thought that it would be fun to also cut the circular "smile" piece out from the red patterned paper.  This worked to bring the focus from the title straight down to the photo as well as to add some dimension to my relatively flat page.

Every Picture 3


Every Picture 2

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment