Monday, September 14, 2015

September Guest Designer | Monique Liedtke

We had a great time last week with our Simple Stories Product Swap, and today we are kicking off a new week with an amazing Guest Designer! Monique Liedtke is joining us today with three gorgeous layouts!  Monique has been an online friend for several years and her work with Cut Files is always so eye-catching.  And I love seeing the way she mixes and uses patterned paper on her layouts.  Let's get to know a little more about Monique, before taking a look at her work!

http://moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com/

Hi everyone! It's Monique today and I'm thrilled to be this month's guest designer! 
Here's a bit about me: I live in The Netherlands with my husband and 3 kids (a girl: 18 and 2 sons: 16 and 10 years old). I work part-time in a small HR office in town and when I'm not working you'll most probably find me scrapping. I've been scrapping for about 12 years now and it's still what I love to do most. I'm so very fortunate to be (have been) on the teams of some of my favorite manufacturers like Imaginisce, Pretty Little Studio and Doodlebug Design and on the teams of two magazines. I find it hard to describe my scrapbooking style, but you’ll find that I mostly use lots of bright colors, many embellishments and (Silhouette) cut files and I almost always use my sewing machine. Please feel free to stop by my blog if you want to see more of my work: www.moniquesscrapbook.blogspot.com. I’m also on Instagram: https://instagram.com/moniqueliedtke/ and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/monique.liedtke.

LET'S GO:  Right on Target, Let's Talk Summer




 
HELLO SUMMER:  Free Newsletter Cut File




WOW!  These are fabulous Monique!  Love the way you incorporated the cut files into your layout designs!  Thanks so much for sharing with us this month!

Don't forget to visit Monique's Blog, Creating (Non)Sense to see more of her amazing work!

http://www.ashleyhortondesigns.com/

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Monique! They are gorgeous and always inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow---love Monique's layouts---love her projects! her blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have always been inspired by Monique's use of cut files! And these layouts are no exception!

    ReplyDelete