Saturday, November 14, 2015

Cool

Hi guys! Michelle here with you today and I want to share a layout that features a photo of my teenage son and his grandpa. I don't know about other moms of teenagers, but I struggle a little bit when it comes to putting together a layout that accurately reflects the point in life that my son is at. Simply put, I cannot do cheesy or overly sentimental. I have to keep it cool! Ha!

Keeping it cool is exactly what I did with this layout by using the Word to the Wise cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

The Word to the Wise cut file includes 5 words that can be used on your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

This particular cut file worked perfectly for this simple, masculine layout and actually reflects the one word responses I get from the kiddo on a routine basis! 

  Cool

When adhering the title I only used a little bit of adhesive knowing that I was going to run the letters through the sewing machine later. I also like the little bit of dimension that is added to the page when elements are lifting off of the background. 

Cool 2

Now it's your turn! What would you use this cut file for? If you're on Instagram, take a photo of your project and tag us with @thecutshoppe or #thecutshoppe that way we can find your fun projects! 

The Cut Shoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment