Sunday, November 29, 2015

Fall in Love-Family

Hi friends so happy to be here again to share with you a fall layout.  For today's layout I decided to use two cut files in the shop, Fall in Love and Thankful Tidings



As soon as I saw these cut files I knew exactly what picture I wanted to use.  This photo was taken of our little family in a grove of orange trees and I just adore how they turned out! 
The Fall in Love cut file is so beautiful I knew I wanted to use it as a layering piece.  Once I cut it out on my Silhouette I left the paper on the cutting mat and used distress ink to color the leaves. The Thankful Tidings cut file is perfect for titles on a layout so I used the "family" to title my layout.  Here is a look at how the final layout turned out.


And a few close ups...



This was such a fun layout to create and I love the fall feel that the leaves cut file gives to the layout.  

Just a heads up on super fun things that are happening next week!  Make sure that you are stopping by the blog and the shop for all the fun and details!


Thanks again for coming by today! Have a beautiful day!


1 comment: