Saturday, December 12, 2015

Elf on the Shelf

Hi everyone, Julie back with you again today sharing a Christmas layout made with one of the new files in the store The Favorite Things cut file.



As you can see this cut file has many cuts on it but I choose to use just the elf one. My children are older now & our elf is just a Christmas decoration but I love the concept of this tradition, an elf keeping an eye on things & reporting back to Santa. I deleted all the other cuts & super sized the elf one, cutting it in a woodgrain paper. I then added fax stitching around it with a white pen. On the right hand side of the opening I made a vellum pocket & added a few sequins. I layered a bunch of papers behind the photo & stuck it all down under the word Elf. I added a bit of gold texture paste & stencilled some red dots to the background & to finish off the page I added a couple of flair badges, some ephemera & a lovely red tassel.







Thanks for joining me today & I’ll be back nearer Christmas, xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Your layout looks awesome! I love every little thing about it!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! I love your use of the cut file!!

    ReplyDelete