Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Night Before Christmas

The layout I’m sharing today is using the lovely free cut file Night Before Christmas, that’s out today.


I choose to cut it really large on white cardstock & then misted & splattered it in a variety of different colours before attaching it to black cardstock to make it stand out, to help it a little I drew all around the edge of it with a white pen.



I then made a photo mat using a variety of different papers & added it to the page over a wood slice, I added a few bits of ephemera around the photo cluster, a doily, flair badges, puffy stickers & a lovely red glitter bow. I finished the page with a few splashes of silver color shine & some silver texture paste through a stencil.






Thanks for looking today & I wish you all a great Christmas & a happy new year, xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment