Saturday, January 9, 2016

Home For The Holidays

Hi there, Irit here with a new layout using some holiday and winter cut files! Here's my finished layout-


I used two cut files in this project, Frosty Flakes and Good Tidings.


I cut everything from white heavy weight cardstock. I also used white cardstock for my background. I love white on white! But to make the snow flakes cut file pop, as well as add some color, I used watercolors and created a colorful background. Using white and watercolors allows me to choose any color palette that coordinates with my photos.


After the watercolors dried, I adhered the cut files.


I kept the rest simple. One embellishment that is made from a cute felt piece and leaves stickers by Freckled Fawn, with some tissue paper circles behind them for some added texture and a pop of black.



Last but not least I added some clear gem stones and gold mist.
And you can see how this layout came together in the process video-


Check out The Cut Shoppe store for all these cut files and many more! Thanks for visiting and have a lovely day and a wonderful new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment