Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Love

Hello! Jennifer here today to share another layout I created using some of the awesome new cut files from The Cut Shoppe!  Since we are getting close to Valentines Day, I couldn't wait to use some of the holiday themed cut files!  


I used this ombre print from Bella Blvd's Valentina collection with the 12x12 X To The O cut file. I adhered it to a white cardstock background followed by adding a darker print to the outside edges.  



Isn't this Kitschy Cursive Alphabet adorable? I thought it was perfect for the title of my page! I added coordinating stickers as well as sequins and wood veneer hearts to accent.  


 Showing more of the background file as well as more embellishments!  

 At the top of my photo, I added coordinating stickers as well as a gold clip from Studio Calico.  
Thank you for looking today! Be sure to stop by The Cut Shoppe for these and many more fun cut files! Have a wonderful day!  




No comments:

Post a Comment