Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hoppy Easter

Hi! It's Flora here and this is my first post on The Cut Shoppe blog. I am very-very excited. The new Hoppy Easter cut file set really caught my eye, maybe because I am in crazy spring-Easter mood already. I have chosen a family photo to scrap from last year when we were all together on Easter Monday.


The star of my layout is the huge title what I backed with Pink Paislee papers from C'est La Vie collection. I found some old My Mind's Eye Sky's the limit 6" papers in my stash what perfectly matched. I love how the pastel color combo turned out!


I have fussy cut the air balloons and the bird, then I have created two buntings. I also added enamel dots, paper flowers and in the end black labels to balance the dark spots of the photo.
From this cut file set my favorite is the bunny with the tiny tail. So cute! I had to add a mommy and little girl rabbit with flowers to my layout.
I also created few Easter greetings cards with these bunnies, you can find them on my blog.



I hope my layout inspired you to create some spring or Easter themed projects. Don't forget to visit The Cut Shoppe etsy store and pick up this great set of cut file. Have a wonderful day and happy Easter!


1 comment: