Sunday, March 6, 2016

You'Re PReTty MucH my



Aimee here sharing my layout using one of the QuickQuotes” quotes! {say that 5x fast}



Can I just start off with how much I LOVE this layout! It came out exactly how I envisioned it. Dont you just love when that happens. This quote is so absolutely me. 


Have I mentioned how much I love using big photos? Well I do, and I love mixing and matching! Oh and how about this fabulous quote. So I pretty much love everything about this layout!


A quick tutorial of how I created the cut, I ungrouped the quote, and then separated the words, I choose 8 different 6x6 papers from Maggie Holmes Bloom Collection and cut them to 3x6.


I placed all the papers on my cutting mat so I could cut the whole quote at once. I then placed the words in the program where each paper would be on the cutting mat. It took some time to figure out, but the end result was so worth it.


I placed the cut quote out onto my paper, then adhered. I machine stitched over each word giving a cool effect and also helps each word stay on the paper. I then splattered with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I used foam adhesive to lift my large photo off the paper. I finished the layout off with some enamel dots and rubber charms


No comments:

Post a Comment