Friday, May 20, 2016

Hiking with Open Letter Alpha

Hi Everyone! After long time it's Flóra back on The Cut Shoppe blog. Today's layout was inspired by our hikings. Here in Slovenia there are a lot of beautiful hills and nowadays we like to go more often on few ours trips. I like it even if I am suffering like hell. :D


For this page I used the colorful Pink Paislee Paige Evans Fancy Free collection and two different cut file sets. One is the Funky Florals. I love the flowers and leaves, you can use them in so many ways. Here I just added the cut outs as some extra textures to get more airy look.


The other cut file set is the number one: the Open Letter Alpha. I LOVE it because it's so easy to make your own title with it.


It's safe to say I was a bit crazy to make this page as the hiking word is quite small specially the "frame" of the letters. It was a lot of painstaking work to make all the words and glue them together. But I think it was definitely worth it.



Check out the process video, too.


That is all for today. I hope you like my layout. Visit the Etsy shop for the goodies. Have a nice weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Flora, I love this. It just feels like spring. I love this cut file as well. Beautiful.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete