Monday, August 29, 2016

#BESTIES


Hello everyone!,  Nathalie here bringing a layout that combines some of my favorite things:  cut files, stitching, and black and white pictures (in no particular order...).  


The completed layout


To create the background of this project, I chose the curly cue figure of the "Oodles of Doodles" cut file, and welded together a few of the shapes.  I used the sketch pens to draw the curls, and then added an offset to the entire image.





 After using a push pin to make little holes on the curl designs, i used a few hours of Netflix to stitch away my design.  The colors of the thread are those on the Fancy Free papers from Pink Paislee (which are used on this layout).


a close up to the stitching and pattern on the design.

  To create the title, I chose the Friends Forever cut file.   I used gold glitter paper to cut the word "Besties", "#", and "heart" shapes.






I used the heart shapes as ephemera pieces on the picture, along with some of the paper cut-outs from the Fancy Free collection.

a close up to the picture's details.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you visit the Cut Shoppe's Etsy store to pick up these cut files and many more (there are so many possibilities in each cut file).   Don't forget to share with us what you are creating with The Cut Shoppe  cut files,  we love to see your projects!


See you all soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment