Saturday, August 13, 2016

Hello There

Hello Cut Shoppe friends! Candace here with you today to share a layout using the Everyday Essentials cut file.  This cut file truly is so versatile and can be used for many themes and styles of projects.  Here is a look at the file that you can find in the shop here.


I had so much fun stitching on my last layout using this cut file that I decided to give it another try.  This time for my title I used the "Hello There" sentiment to compliment a sweet photo of my niece.  Here is a look at the final layout.






Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Don't forget to stop by the shop to pick up some fabulous cut files and please remember to post your creations on social media so we can swoon over your creations!  Have a beautiful day!

Candace

2 comments:

  1. Which perforated line setting is best for the stitching? Thanks! I love this idea will have to give it a try! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you cut out just the THERE? canokes@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete