Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Most Favorite

Hello everyone! It's Zinia here and I'm back to share with you another layout I created using a gorgeous cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

For this layout I used the "Fresh Squeezed" cut file in 8.5x11. If you want to cover most of your page but you don't want to go for a full 12x12 cut file background, it's a really good idea to cut the 8.5x11 version and place it on a diagonal.



So I cut this cut file from white cardstock and I backed it with pattern papers from the Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection. I tried to follow a rainbow order and spread the patterns as evenly as possible.


Once I was done backing my cut file, I placed it on my background and traced around it. Then I grabbed my gelatos and started picking the colors that matched with my papers. I kept the cut file next to my page so I can easily see which color goes in which circle.


First I added a little dot of color in the middle of each circle and then I went back with my paintbrush and spread the colors outside my pencil lines. This way I created an explosion of color behind each of the circles.


I kept my embellishing very simple. I used some of the Fancy Free buttons in the middle of some circles with matching colors. I also added some bits from the puffy stickers, wood veneers and layered stickers.


I really hope you enjoyed and got inspired to create something beautiful with your cut files. Until next time, happy scrapping.









No comments:

Post a Comment