Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Be Still My Heart

Hello, it's Melissa here back with my second post for October!  For this layout I knew I wanted to use the flower on the Girl Stuff cut file, and create a daisy chain.  I drew a large circle on Silhouette Studio, and used it as a template to place the flowers.  Once I placed them, and they're not perfect, I welded them together.  It took some effort to get them positioned, but its worth it!  My layout is about my youngest and how she had to have all her new clips in her hair!  I used Cocoa Vanilla's Hello Lovely collection.


I popped up the centres of the flowers with dimensional foam.


I kept all other elements of the layout within the daisy chain.


I even managed to keep my splatters within the daisies!!




Here is the Girl Stuff cut file, and you can purchase it here in the Etzy Shop.  If you don't have digital die cutting machine you can also purchase this one pre-cut; check out the link to see a photo.


Thanks for looking!  See you in November :)






No comments:

Post a Comment