Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Magic of Christmas

Hello!  It's Melissa here!  So much has happened since I last posted a layout.  We had a new baby girl on 22 November called Ava, and whilst I can't wait to scrapbook her, I've been making an effort to start scrapping older Christmas photos.  The photo I've scrapped in todays layout is my oldest Sam and third child Brielle on her first Christmas.  I used the Christmas Magic cut file set for my title, and I made the layout with my November Hip Kit.


I cut the title from the soft woodgrain paper, and I love how it looks with the white background and pops of non-traditional pink.


The small star after the title is part of the cut file too!  


I had fun embellishing with die cuts from Crate Paper's "Snow & Cocoa" ephemera pack, vellum star stickers and sequins.


And here is the cut file, which you can purchase in the Etsy store here.


Have a blessed Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment