Saturday, February 10, 2018

"I Like You" with Enza

Hello everyone! Enza here to share a new layout that is all about hearts and love. I paired the All Heart Remix cut file with the Forever My Always collection by Pebbles.

This layout started in a different way than what it turned out to be. When I cut it, I just wanted to use it as it is, and back it with different patterned papers. Then I thought it would be fun to just back half of it and use it as a semi-circle design with photo and embellishments on the opposite side. I was going to go with this second idea, but then I decided to cut it in half, keep the portion I had already backed up, and finish the circle with the foam words you see on the layout. I could not make it work!!! The words were too big and it just looked funny. I tried a few more options, until I decided to just use it as a decorative piece in two opposite corners of the page. Ah! I was finally happy! ;)

I opted not to back the portion in the top left corner, and only adhere two backed hearts and a couple of stickers onto it.

The round shape of the cut file offered me the perfect spot for those foam word stickers I really wanted to use. The rest was all about finding a placement for photos and embellishments.


I love how this layout turned out. Sometimes it's just a matter of trying different things before settling on the final design.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

 



2 comments:

  1. Just wonderful! I love all the elements gathered around your photo's and how you've used the cut-file too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable page with her picture :)

    ReplyDelete